Can image processing spot differences in fingerprints?
Wolfram Summer School 2014—Tushar Dwivedi
Given two fingerprint images, how do you automate the matching process?
Who does what?
- Define a fingerprint and how it can be identified.
- Take images of fingerprints.
- Choose the image processing tools to enable differences to be identified.
- Set thresholds for differences.
- Display results to users.
- Analyse images and provide key tracking points.
- Analyse differences in keypoints between two images.
- Return probabilities of matches.