How can you analyse big data?
Wolfram Summer School 2017—Nae Eoun Lee
How can you ensure that a patent's scope is not covered by one of thousands of prior publications and competitors' patents?
Who does what?
- Define the properties of the patent claim to analyse and examine.
- Define the publicly available data to analyse.
- Construct a method of analysis.
- Determine how to present the output effectively for the audience.
- Compute a cluster network of thousands of patents and their relationship to each other.