The voters have spoken, but what did they say?
Wolfram Community—Marco Thiel
Did the outcome of the Brexit vote actually give sufficient evidence that this was the "will of the people" as many politicians stated?
Who does what?
- Define the scope of the problem.
- Define acceptable limits for the outcomes.
- Choose the dataset and verify its reliability.
- Choose suitable techniques of analysis.
- Present a well-argued case.
- Convert large amounts of data to computable form.
- Transform and summarize large datasets.
- Produce visualizations of large datasets and results.