Whether you're self-employed, homeschooled or just enjoy learning, develop your skills in computational thinking.
Anyone can increase their computational thinking—whether in education, at work or just because new learning is fun. You might already have a technical background, be a student with maths as your favourite subject or have avoided STEM subjects throughout. We offer a new look, with a new approach, from the organisation that knows how computation helps real lives.
Ready-made, self-study CT courses (in progress)
We can deliver fully packaged, self-study CT courses to underpin a range of subjects. Whilst we are getting the modules ready for self-study, see an example of an instructor-led module.
Example projects ›
- Data science: Working with real data of all scales, incorporating modern visualisation, statistics and data-driven probability.
- Geometry: Specifying constructs in space and their movement in multiple dimensions.
- Information theory: Efficiently and securely communicating datasets, images, sound or objects.
- Modelling: Computational models—scope, techniques, construction and application of modern computation to real-world problems.
- Architecture of computation: Utilising underlying structures and concepts of the computational system.
Related programs from Wolfram Research
Short challenges in algorithm and code design.
A unique educational and career opportunity.
Gain a certification of proficiency.
A remote learning opportunity for students.
Opportunities to develop the science, technology and tools of the future.