Schools and teachers
Supplement today's curriculum with core computational thinking skills so vital to your students' future.
We uniquely tie together the core computational thinking subjects of math and coding with other STEM subjects and beyond. Through CT, the aims of improving STEM-related education, improving critical thinking skills, improving problem-solving and improving digital literacy through a cross-curricular real-world education can be realized. ComputationalThinking.org gives teachers an all-in-one coordinated package that supports both novice and advanced teachers, not just at the present moment, but into the future as well."I greatly admire your work, because it is so far ahead of the digital learning experiences that most countries offer their students."
Ready-made and custom-built CT resources
We can deliver fully packaged, broad-based CT courses to underpin a range of study paths. See inside our problem-solving modules.
Example projects ›
- Data science: Working with real data of all scales, incorporating modern visualization, statistics and data-driven probability.
- Geometry: Specifying constructs in space and their movement in multiple dimensions.
- Information theory: Efficiently and securely communicating datasets, images, sound or objects.
- Modeling: Computational models—scope, techniques, construction and application of modern computation to real-world problems.
- Architecture of computation: Utilizing underlying structures and concepts of the computational system.
Custom training for teachers
We can provide training to enable computational thinking skills to be integrated into your own teaching across the curriculum.
- Training teachers in ways to begin integrating a CT approach into your existing courses.
- Training teachers in the use of Wolfram technology in day-to-day learning.
We can build custom CT problem-solving modules designed specifically to meet the needs of your learners using regionally contextualized resources.
- How much smaller will the Great Barrier Reef be in 20 years?
- How do you model an evacuation?
- How have the President's speeches evolved?
- Where should we base our depot?
- Who is better? How do you decide?
School programs from Wolfram Research
Short challenges in algorithm and code design.
A unique educational and career opportunity.
Gain a certification of proficiency.
A remote learning opportunity for students.
Opportunities to develop the science, technology and tools of the future.